Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 11th - FAITH'S BIG DAY

This day was a crazy one for sure! We woke up to beautiful white snow and windy conditions. We arrived at the stake center early because there were 11 children being baptized that day. After many problems, things started.

Grandma Cindy and I did the musical number on short notice. We read a short biography of Faith. Then we waited, waited, and waited until the last to be baptized. The baptism was perfect. Grandpa Kelly and Uncle Justin were the witnesses. After Faith came out of the water, she said, "I want to do it again!" We had to wait a LONG time for the boys to come out to do the confirmations. Her confirmation was beautiful and Brandon did a wonderful job. We then had a luncheon with our family and a family friend. There were 43 people there to watch Faith get baptized. Faith had lots of support and she has already written about her day in her journal.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Where are the pictures?!? Glad that we could be there for her big COLD day in Pocatello. Love you guys!

Zoey said...

You know me better than that. NO PICTURES were taken. . . I was busy trying to make sure that things went okay.

mandijwaters said...

You really didn't get to take any pictures of her? I bet she was beautiful. I remember how excited I was when I got baptized... that was quite some time ago... my grandpa did it and it was a great thing for the two of us to share. Tell her congrats for us! Your blog is pretty cute by the way.