Sunday, July 25, 2010

FEBRUARY IN REVIEW

The month of February flew by for our family.

I continued to scorekeep for basketball for kids city ball.


My calling also allows me to visit wards during their ward conference. We visited the 2nd, 1st, and 10th ward that month, though I did not attend the 10th ward (single's ward.)

I had the opportunity to be Faith's room mother this year. It was really a lot of fun and didn't require that much work. Valentines Day I helped the kids do a matching game, but did not put them in straight rows. The kids enjoyed it and then got a small treat. I know that they also wrote letters to someone they loved, and enjoyed their treats. Most of the classes didn't have parties, but we were able to because of parent volunteers.



I also went to 'lotion training' in Salt Lake City for my other job. I work at Sunsations, which is a tanning salon, day spa, and med spa, a pretty unique facility for Pocatello. I enjoy my work so much. We received so many tanning lotion packets it was crazy. One of them, shown below, was Luminary (bottle retails at $120. Crazy, huh?)


Faith did her usual stuff. She is always the best helper and older sister. We love her so much!

Dawson continued to do his usual stuff too, which included these faces before church:


(He really enjoys church.)

I am going to post Kate separately. She had a very busy month!

All the kids participated in service club where we donate a flag to the scout troop in our neighborhood.

Then they played service bingo. We are so lucky that our kids get to give service to the community on a monthly basis.

No comments: