Sunday, July 24, 2011

THE JOLLEY JOURNALS - FAV SCRIPTURE

On Sunday, Faith was asking me about my favorite scripture and why it was my favorite. Then she proceeded to ask my why I don't blog about that too.

Hence, the Jolley Journals will come every Sunday! It may be me, or it could be Brandon or one of the kids ...

My favorite scripture is found in the Doctrine and Covenants 84:88.
88 And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

That's my favorite because it has always meant to me that at my hardest moment, there will be angels to help me push through my trials, just like the angels that helped push the handcarts.

No comments: