Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"BODY SURGERY"

This is just a funny, quick post!

Dawson was getting for the parade on Saturday. We could tell that he didn't feel quite right, but we just didn't want to miss the parade! We asked him what was wrong. His response: "I don't know. I think I need to go to the hospital to get body surgery!" How cute was that?

We made it through the parade and even saw Grandpa Kelly on his motorcycle (I have a picture to post another day), and then he started puking. Uggghh! Maybe he really did need to have body surgery!

Just this afternoon, we found out that Dawson actually has Fifth Disease. We hope he gets feeling better soon!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

HAHA! That is awesome. Little kids say the darnest things!

Sondra said...

Poor little Dawson. How in the world did he contract fifth's desease? My goodness.

I've finally took the time to read about your vacation. I loved all the pictures. You guys are such awesome parents. I sure can feel the love between your children in the pictures. Very cute!.

I love that you had Faith write in a journal her thoughts. She is such a wonderful girl.

Josi said...

That is really cute. I hope Dawson feels better!

Heather said...

Stef actually had fifth's disease when she was about 2. It sounds so much worse than it really is. If only "body surgery" really would fix everything, right?! What a cute boy.

McKenzie said...

hee, hee! So funny the things they say! You are good at this blogging regularly thing! I should take a clue, huh?

Ma Van Tassell said...

Hey Z: You are the best blogger I know! Isn't it amazing what that little booger comes up with. He's so creative and imaginative, not to mention intelligent. Who doesn't have Body Surgery and parent size? They are all intelligent. You guys are awesome at parenting.

Keep up the good work--you know how I love the pix.
kvt