Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SUMMER SICKNESS

It has just been going around here so well. Two Saturdays ago, Dawson was feeling crummy and we found out three days later that he had Fifths Disease. Last Tuesday, I found out that I probably have endometriosis. Then on Sunday, Brandon started feeling not well and has diagnosed himself with Adult's Fifths Disease since he has the same symptoms that Dawson has been having. Although he's been calling it Tenths Disease since it is SO much worse than Fifths Disease. (LOL) And yet again, this morning, Faith woke up not feeling good at all.



I am just thinking that I need to have a plan to rid germs from my house.

First, I better wipe down all handles, remotes, phones, etc with clorox wipes. Second, I think that I'll open the windows a bit to circulate fresh air. Next, I'd better by plastic cups and write in Sharpie their names.

On the bright side of things, Kate has been doing so well. Thank you for your prayers and concern for her this last year. She has not had an infection since May, which has been the longest time that she has gone without having an infection. YEAH!!!

6 comments:

Sondra said...

Sickness?? Oh my goodness... You never get a break. Good to wash down everything. Change the bedding too - wash with clorox, change towels daily. Put paper towels in the bathroom to use instead of a towel to dry hands - until the sickness is gone. Paper cups is a great idea too. Wash, wash, wash hands.

I am excited Kate is doing soooo well. That is great news! Woo Hoo. Maybe she is fixed now - I hope!

I hope your family gets well soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Zoey! Sorry to hear about all the sickness. Hope you're all gonna be ok.

The Z-Pack said...

What a crummy summer. Buy yay for Kate! At least there is some good news there. Brandon must not have had fifth disease as a child, since you only get it once. Kenna had that this summer, too.

McKenzie said...

Seriously, when it rain it pours at your house, huh? Hang in there! You always have such a positive attitude--it's inspiring!
I heard the other day that you can spray fabrics, like stuffed animals and such with Lysol...
Happy disinfecting!!

Ma Van Tassell said...

I didn't know you had endometriosis
--I had that too--makes for major cramps, huh? Yah, I don't think B had fifths or even tenths, or at least I was never told if he did.

Ma Van Tassell said...

P.S. I love your blogs!