Monday, November 16, 2009

I'M GOING TO MIAMI

I worked basketball before we headed out of town Saturday night. One of the referee's was quick to point out, "You know you are going to a foreign country. Not the Bahamas, Miami . . . that's a foreign country." Sunday morning we began our flights to Miami and arrived around 5:00 pm on Sunday. He was right, it was foreign, though we didn't venture anywhere besides the airport, hotel, and the port. It was hard to understand the locals, though I thought the part of Miami that we were at was very beautiful. Here are a few pictures as we were floating away.

Here is the view from our hotel room. This gives you an idea of how hard the wind was blowing. It was really pretty constant.
Part of the skyline.
Other side of the skyline.
The mansions with their own personal yachts. Brandon was really drooling by this point.
One more beautiful picture. I know, right now you are jealous. It was beautiful!
This is the cruise ship that was next to us following our every move. LOL!
That was the first day. It was really rough, and I thought that I was going to loose it at one point, but we made it through.

No comments: