Thursday, December 3, 2009

ANNIVERSARY #10

It all started when a boy (Brandon) met a girl ('Michelle'). She was a 'Jensen' who went to bed at 7 o'clock every night. He was just another guy. If my counting is correct, that was 1987.


We have now been married 10 years. My, how the time flies. During our 10 years, we have been blessed to add to our family with 3 children, Faith, Dawson, and Kate. We have lived with in-laws twice (thanks Kathy and Jerry!), lived in 2 different apartments, and bought our first home. We've switched jobs too many times to count. We also have had a few different vehicles. We've had our share of ups and downs. But through it all, at least we had each other.

For our anniversary, Brandon surprised me and took me to New Moon (I love twilight) and then out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It just a great night, just the two of us!


Thank you for a wonderful evening! I love you Brandon! Happy 10th anniversary!

No comments: