Thursday, September 2, 2010

OUR FIRST DAVE PURCHASE

This was in April, but somehow it got lost in the shuffle of blogging.

Brandon and I had been doing so great at our debt snowball from the end of December through the spring, paying off bills, getting rid of bills, etc. So, in April, Brandon started wanting to buy a truck so that we had a second vehicle. I have to tell you that I was hesitant, especially because it was our first after Dave purchase.

He bought this truck from his friend, went down to Preston to pick it up. He told me that it was blue, but when I first saw it, I was shocked. I said, "WOW! It's BLUE!" Anyways, it is such a great feeling to buy something totally in cash and know that you save and worked up to get something. It just means a lot more.

So, with all of that said, here is the BLUE truck.


Any thoughts on names for it???

No comments: