Monday, February 21, 2011

DU, DU, DU, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

Kate, my baby, our monkey, and now 'gooster' has turned 4 years old. The sad thing is that I always remember that in February 0f 2007 I was a wreck, literally. I was feeling big and knew that she was over 8 pounds, though no one believed me and yes, she was over 8!!! My doctor quit, I was assigned to midwives, found another doctor that I wasn't comfortable with, and had a bad experience.

Kate, though, did marvelous! She was healthy, happy, and beautiful! And now, here it is, 3 years down, on her birthday.

We had family over to celebrate her birthday and enjoy the special day with us!!!

A new baby, named "Hannah." Her birthday guest, Aunt Tracy really wanted Kate to name her Tina after her favorite baby's name, but she is sure that her name is Hannah.

Opening a present. This one is a princess backpack with a tent!
Here is her chocolate cake with m&ms!

Ready, set, blow!

Our big surprise came at the end when Kate got her very own bike!

Close your eyes! No peeking!


She is very excited and now rides it everyday inside the house!


Happy birthday, monkey bear! We love you and can't wait to see how big you grow!

No comments: