Monday, February 7, 2011

IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!

On February 7th, a very cold and wintery day this year, we celebrated our 10th anniversary of being sealed as a family for time and all eternity. I look forward to this day every year and can't believe how fast it comes and goes.

This year, we wanted to do something extra special for the kids that we would not normally do. The kids had been to Outer Limits once, so I thought that maybe this would be a fun time to play, eat dinner, and just have a good time. Unfortunately, Dawson was pretty sick, so we felt like we couldn't go out. Maybe next year (it's a secret.)

So, we let the kids decide where they would like to go to pick up food. We headed to McDonalds for the kids, The Works for Brandon, and Arctic Circle for me. It was really fun!

full mouth

Faith excited about her chicken nuggets

Dawson is happy too!

Oh yeah! Mcnuggets for me!



Then, after dinner, we sat down to watch Nanny McPhee Returns. Much to Brandon's surprise, we all enjoyed the movie and each other's company.



Here are my kids in 2011! I'm including them all so that you can see how hard it is to get a good picture with 3 gooster children!





No comments: