Wednesday, May 14, 2014

OUTSTANDING ALTO

Like other parents, we found out very last minute that Faith had a choir concert on Tuesday. Lucky for me, I already had coverage for that night!

Faith in her bright shirt!

The back of the shirt made me smile for sure! 
She wasn't as impressed and you can tell from her first smile!

Each of the 3 choirs sang different songs. The Bonnie Choir was awesome!!! Then the Mixed Choir sang: Cripple Creek, Dona Nobis Pacem, Homeward Bound, and Poor Wayfaring Stranger. It sounded pretty good. Fuzzy, but part of the mixed choir when they sang.

Finally the Bella Choir sang. Mr. Leavitt also decided that he would announce the awards. And Faith earned outstanding alto for 7th hour! I was completely shocked and taken back. Faith was more shocked and taken back than I was! SO, so proud of her for always doing her best!!!

We were so grateful to have Kathy and Jerry come to see Faith sing!!!  And grateful that they let me snap this goodie too!

Peace!

No comments: