Sunday, February 8, 2015

FAMILY ANNIVERSARY #14

I love that we celebrate our family anniversary, the day that we became a forever family. I think of that day often and love that we have added 2 children and a dog to our mix. This year was tricky because I have been in school. But, I was lucky that it fell on a Saturday. I went to school that day and came home in time to go pick up food and watch a movie.

The last couple years, we have picked up each member's favorite food or what they want that night. It requires a bit extra time. Not goin' lie though... this is SO much fun to see what everyone got and to take a bite of everything too. Luckily, the kids go along with whatever plans that we have set in motion.

Dad - Red Lobster
Mom - ButterBurrs
Faith - Burger King and Wendys
Dawson - Red Lobster and Burger King
Kate - Wendys

The spread of food

Kids starring at the feast that has been presented!!!

 

After we ate our meals, we sat down and watched Big Hero 6. It was such a fun movie! If you haven't watched it yet, put it on your "Must see!"
 
I love my family and am so grateful that we get to be together forever. They mean the world to me! Through all of the ups and downs of life, family is still there and will love you! I can't believe that it has been 14 years since we step into the celestial room. I remember that day, sweet Faith and Brandon, and all of the friends, family, and ward members who made the trip to support us that February afternoon! 


No comments: