Friday, January 2, 2009

crazy 4 vinyl

It's funny, 'cause I haven't really been into vinyl. We ordered some for Faith's gift of love for Christmas. The rest is really history because I can't believe how addictive this stuff is. Anyhow, for .04 cents a square inch you can spruce up and update your home. Here is a few things that we have done:


This one is the one Faith received for Christmas. The colors are a bit off in the picture. Her wall is pink, the block letters say "Child of God" are in cream, and "Remember who you are" is in black over the top. We put it up the day after Christmas.


We thought that this saying was 'fitting' for our boy!


This one is for Kate. It sits over her crib and I really think that if she could talk, she would like it!


This one is over our front door and has a really big impact (on me at least!)

If you haven't already, you should check out www.crazy4vinyl.com

2 comments:

Sondra said...

I love all of it!! I'm glad you blogged about it and gave me the web page. I've asked Robyn if she had one but never heard if she did. I read her blog about being complete busy doing vinyl for Christmas orders.

I love all of the sayings you have. So what are the theme's for your Christmas gifts? I love the idea of a "gift of love" .... very cool.

I love it when you blog. Did you see the response to your comment on my blog book? I blogged about it on Dec 2 - you should check out that blog. Take care!

Robyn said...

I love it when you show off! Cute stuff. Who made that for you?? :) If I gave referral credits- you would get one. Too bad that I don't. :) Ha Ha