Monday, September 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY!

We celebrated the birthday boy on Sunday instead of his actual birthday. I think that it usually works better for family that way. Here he is messing around before the party.
This is his pose.
When family arrived, we were able to start opening presents right away. This one is from Faith and Kate, a Bakugan toy.
Connor reading Dawson his card from the Atkinsons and Royces. They got him Super Mario Brothers.
Dawson with Kate's help opening Dad's gift to him - a Pikachu card and game.
The biggest gift from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Kelly - a bike! How fun is that?
Here is Dawson's birthday cake of choice: pumpkin roll.
One of his famous poses with the cake:
Blow out the candles and make a wish!

Happy birthday Dawson! We love you!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow! You are on top of your blogging! I am waayy behind- that's another story. Happy Birthday to Dawson!

Sondra said...

I love the birthday pose with the cake. He is such a cutie. A bike - woo hoo! That is awsome! Happy Birthday Dawson. You are getting soooo very big!

I'm excited you purchased a wheat grinder too. It was an great deal and it does make it much easier. We are getting very prepared.

I'm almost through the 2nd Fabelhaven book. I am loving them.

BTW - I hope you invited Grandma to the party. She will be sad if you didn't - especially when she reads this.

Echo said...

Well, first of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON! And secondly, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are the sweetest person ever! I was confused when the package came from Boise, but so excited that someone made a mistake...and then I put two and two together. Now I just need to find the perfect place for the final. Thanks again Zoey, you are so awesome.