Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FUN PIC & STORY

I happen to just love taking sleeping pictures. Here is Kate sleeping.


And here is how I get her to take a nap each day.

Mom: "It's time to take a nap!"
Kate: "In Mommy's bed!"

She really does just start a show and then fall asleep. As long as she doesn't sleep there at night, I think I'm okay with it.

Also, yesterday we had a fun conversation.

Mom: "Who is this?" (pointing to Kate)
Kate: "Tate! (she says her /c/ with a /t/)
Mom: "Who is pretty?" (pointing to Kate)
Kate: "Mommy!" (playing with Mommy's hair)
Mom: "Who smells pretty?" (me smelling Kate 'cause she just got lotion)
Kate: "Mommy!"

I love her so much and am so glad that she is in our lives!

2 comments:

Sondra said...

aaaahhhh isn't she a sweetheart. That picture is beautiful. I love her kissable lips... She's a jewel and I'm glad you have her too!

Echo said...

That picture is so cute!