Friday, January 14, 2011

A JOLLeY OLD MAN

Gold's Gym and Sunsations had a Christmas party that was just dinner and then Santa. Dinner was not great, but the kids found other kids that they were playing with. It was like Kids' Klub all over again.

Tammy started us off singing "Jingle Bells" while we waited for Santa to come in.


I have to tell you that I think that all of the kids were just SO excited for him, Dawson especially. Santa had a present for each child. Faith was not very interested, but when she saw the presents, she asked if he had a present for her. I told her that only good girls would receive a present. Then I went and asked Santa's helpers if they would put Faith last ('cause I wanted her to sweat a little.)



I believe that Dawson went first. Here are his pictures:



He opened his present to find a Kinex in it.

Kate was next and it was all I could do to get her to 'sit for a picture.'


At least she is smiling. She opened her present to find Squinkies. That was very excited.

Faith, of course, was last. She was thinking she was 'too big' to sit on his lap, but I convinced her for just this picture.



Santa Claus is coming to town!

No comments: