Sunday, May 22, 2011

BABY GRACE

One of my best, favorite, wonderful, thoughtful friends in the whole world is Anya. She bends over backwards to help everyone at anytime.

Together, Sara and I threw a baby shower for her soon to be in June, baby girl, Grace.

Knowing that I was completely stressed out, Sara took on the food and I had to clean my house to make it presentable. Mmmm, fruit and pull aparts!

Ahhh, strawberry cream cheese truffle. One of Zoey's favorites!!!

Will took care of the bread, which tasted great!

I thought of this fun pink and white idea! Best of both worlds - food and decoration!

Anya was SO cute during the entire shower. She kept having to fold each sheet of tissue paper before she would peek and pull out items from each sack. It was fun!



Mary Kae made this dress. Amazing, huh?


So many friends and family came to support her. I can't wait to meet her. She is quite a miracle!!!

No comments: