Saturday, May 14, 2011

WICKED!!! in BOISE

Woot! I first have to give a shout out to Mary Kae who gave us the opportunity to buy group tickets with her. We have been looking forward to this since October! Our seats were incredible and we were so happy to just be there.


We arrived at the Morrison Center at BSU.

Here we are:

My cousin Brady and my favorite aunt Sondra:

The stage looked like this. The dragon was super cool. It moved, had red eyes, and I believe had smoke coming out of it.

The story of Wicked is amazing, though I would not recommend that you read the book. I tried, but it was TOO bad. It's the only book that I haven't finished reading.

Here are a few of my favorite highlights!

No one mourns the Wicked:
Starting at the beginning, but also the end of the story. Very neat with Glinda coming down in a 'bubble.' (There were quite a few jokes throughout the play.)

Two roommates and unlikely friends. Glinda decided to make Elphie 'Popular'.

Wouldn't we all like to 'Defy Gravity'?

Going to Emerald City:

Do you have to leave me friend?

Quite a touching and surprise ending. I will keep the secret. But, if you have the opportunity, please ... go see WICKED!!! Will I go again ... ummm, YES!

No comments: