Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE #12

Our anniversary this year was on a Sunday... but Brandon had plenty in store for me on Saturday. 

 I came home and he gave me 2 beautiful pictures to have in our room.  He put so much time and effort into them.  They are fantastic.

This one has pictures of all of our kids that make up our picture.  (Jordan made it into this photo as well ...)

And this one sits on my dresser and is so fun!!!

Then, we went out to Sizzler for dinner and headed to Lava Hot Springs.  We went to the Hot Springs and then to the Lion's Gate Manor, which was a very nice bed and breakfast.  We stayed in the Persian Dream.  It was in the basement, but they had 10 foot ceilings, so it was wonderful!

Posing for the camera

The bed

Picture

The giant tub

The toilet
(Brandon's brother Justin has this thing about taking pictures of everything in the bathroom.  I guess that we are trying it out too.)

Sink and vanity

I am so very lucky to have a wonderful husband!!!  What a nice surprise for anniversary #12!


No comments: