Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SURPRISE VISIT

One afternoon, I was watching baby Grace and talking to Ang on the phone. She then asked me if she could call me right back. For the record (she already knows), Ang does not always call me back when she says that she will call me back. So, I groaned. She promised.

Next thing I knew, she opened my door. I didn't have any words. I was in shock! We surprised Brandon too!


Wednesday, we went to 'Old McDonalds' and visited for awhile. It was hard not to get one on one time, but just grateful that I got some time. Beggars can't be choosers!

Here are a few of the pictures that I took! I swore that I took a picture of Amy and Ang together too, but alas, they were not to be found.




Jodi & Ang












Remington



Bridger

Robbie

Sierra

Now, I can't wait to surprise her!!! This could be fun!!! (wink)

No comments: