Sunday, August 12, 2012

SERVICE HOME RUN - CHUBBUCK DAYS 2012

Chubbuck Days Parade was held this Saturday.  It has grown and grown every year and is a fun special day.

Modern Woodmen of America service club did this awesome float to match our new shirts.  That morning, I couldn't find Kate's shirt at all.  I was SO bummed out about it too!!!

Dawson, Kate, and Faith
Hit a HOMERUN with SERVICE!

Back of the float


All of the kids


I was not able to be with the kids this time ... because my work handed out coupons.  It went slower than we thought time wise, but all of us were completely beat and wiped out.  We should have brought water!!!

Sheree, Kristen, Brandi, Rosemary, and me

In front of us was Jared with his son.  Their signs say, "Before Weight loss" and "After Weight loss."  As Sheree was driving she could tell that people were 'getting it'.  

Afterwards, Kate and I headed over to Chubbuck Days at Cotant Park for the festivities. 

Here Kate is golfing!

And at the Home Depot station.  They made moving trucks this year that were awesome, but labor intensive!!!  So much fun!

No comments: