Thursday, March 28, 2013

THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY SONG

This is your birthday song.  It isn't very long.  Hey!

The cake that Brandon made for my Mom.  Kind of hard to see in the pictures, but it is quilted in diagonal squares.




White cake with white chocolate mousse and fresh strawberries

Most of the grandkids and Grandma all with crazy eyes

Baby Kaylor

Surprise visit from Connor in his uniform!


Faith and I

Awesome surprises for my birthday.  I was lucky enough to have several friends remember my day too!  It was awesome because that week a classmate passed away unexpectedly.  I wasn't feeling old until that happened.  Thank you to my wonderful husband, kids, family, and friends for making this day special.
  

35 years later.  Thank you Mom for sharing your day with me!  It probably hasn't been very cool, but I like to think that it has made us closer.  Who else can say that they were born on their mom's birthday (especially when I made an appearance late!)?  Love you Mom!  Happy birthday

No comments: