Monday, June 17, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

The day before Father's Day, I took the kids outside and got several pictures for Father's Day!


We love you because...



Funny faces



Blowing kisses


We LOVE Dad!

The finished product

I didn't want him to find out what we were doing, but my cover was blown twice.  Brandon saw Faith's feet and asked her about it.  She said, "I can't believe you saw that!"  She denied doing it herself and that she had a boyfriend (remember her feet said the heart and D).  Brandon then started talking to her about how her body is a temple and that she should not let friends draw on her body.  Faith finally had to say that it is someone very close to him that did it and that she couldn't talk more about it.

He had a couple of suspicions, but let it go until that night when Dawson wanted oils on his feet.  He then saw a W and an E and knew that it was something to do with Father's Day.  

We hope he liked it and that he forgives me for using a sharpie!

breakfast in bed   

I sent each of the kids in separately to give him a hug, tell him Happy Father's Day and to give him papers that they had filled out about their dad.

Here are a couple of highlights:

From Kate:
His favorite thing to do is: make cakes.
My Dad's job is: making cakes.
He is really good at: making such beautiful cakes I ever had.

From Dawson:
My Dad is 36 years old. (Dawson was the only one to get it right!)
My Dad's job is: work for the internet
My Dad always says: your terdes (you're turds)

From Faith:
He loves to eat: Mountain Dew
My Dad loves when I: clean the house.
My Dad always says: Hay is for Horses.

Present time!

Kate got him cake making things from downstairs!  She is such a sweet girl!

A new white shirt!

We're NUTS about you DADDY!  Happy Father's Day!

We love you!


Silly faces!

We had a wonderful prime rib dinner at the Jensens.  It was absolutely fabulous!  I even made our $16 jello salad (although, it was a smaller version, so it was less than $16!)

Jordan, Kate, and Brandon playing Connect 4


Happy Father's Day to an awesome Grandpa!

Had to take a picture of us together!

Group hug!  Connor, Jordan, and Christian


Jordan wanted his picture taken.  Christian decided that this was more of a mug shot opportunity than a chance to see his teeth!!!

Muscles

Grandpa Kelly and Brian

I hope that everyone had an awesome Father's Day!  We sure did!  Love you Brandon!

No comments: