Tuesday, March 18, 2014

ALL THINGS GREEN

St. Patrick's Day has always been a fun day!I can't help by dye the pancakes and the milk. This year, I even bought Lucky Charms! Wahoo!!!
 
St. Patrick's Day is also a very special day from my friend Ang, so I try to remember to give her something special. This year, I did a frame with uplifting quotes that she can switch out all year round.

After the rest of the day was quite uneventful, we decided to take the kids to Shrek the Musical which was playing at Century High School. It was so much fun and ended our day with more green!!!


Kate had to go out in the hall and practice yet another selfie.

Faith and peace

The only picture that Dawson let me take. During intermission, I saw this nasty goose egg on his head. When asked what happened, he had no answers!!!

The only part that was missing was Brandon who had to work that night. We still had a great time and I'd love to take the kids again to other plays!!!


No comments: