Friday, October 30, 2015

SHE'S DRIVING

This is a big moment at the Jolley home. Faith is (gulp) driving. That is, she started driver's training. It's going to be a wild ride, but I know that she can do this. I'm also excited that Idaho now has them drive with a licensed driver for 6 months (a certain amount of hours as well) before they can get their actual driver's license. She's already had her first class and first drive! Yippee!

Driving a couple months ago in a parking lot

Me making her take a picture at the time of getting her permit! We were trying to hurry because another couple was coming in the building. She said "I hate you!" and I said it back as the couple was laughing at us. It was great!

Driving to Morgan's house. She needs a lot of practice, so we are trying to make time for it!

I actually can't wait for another driver in the house. I know that this is a process, but hoping that by next fall, Brandon and I will have a little bit of help taking the kids everywhere they need to be! Yeah!!!

No comments: