Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A DECADE OLD

In October, our baby, Faith, turned 10 years old. Yep, a decade old. That's SO old!

We had fun having family over to enjoy the Strawberry Cream Cheese Sheet Cake, to open presents, and to sing happy birthday to our beautiful daughter. Brandon threatens every year to ground her if she grows anymore. By next year, she will probably be as tall as I am!

Yep, I'm 10 and you are here to celebrate me!

Let the present opening begin!


Ohhh, a Webkinz! How did you know??? (wink)

Dawson is just as excited!

A helmet!

And riding gloves. These are very important!

She also got lots of fun bath stuff from Grandma Zoey and clothes and puzzles. But that's not the important stuff! Right before her birthday, she said that she knew that she was getting a bike, so we had to play up each and every moment.

We sang Happy Birthday and started eating cake.





That's when Brandon rang the doorbell with the brand new bike for Faith.


He's not excited or anything!


I thought I had a better picture, but immediately, she was off riding her bike on our street and enjoying every minute of it!

Each birthday wish
I've ever made
Really does come true
Each year I wish
I'll grow some more
And every year
I DO!

No comments: