Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I AM THANKFUL #30

In case you missed it, I am thankful for:
family
priesthood
freedom
modern medicine
transportation
two eyes, two ears, hands, and legs
general conference
babies
good books
laughter & Dawson
music
four seasons
Faith
visiting teaching
three sisters
Kate
my job
temples
good advice
friends
faith promoting blogs
food
teachers
snowstorms
shelter
Atonement
trials
the spirit of Christmas
modern conveniences
AND

I am thankful for goodly parents. My parents always made sure that we had what we needed. We never went without. They sacrificed so that I could be in band, which was a highlight of my growing up. I took piano lessons. We had a piano in our home. They taught me the gospel and made sure that I knew that church was important. Now, as I am grown and have a family of my own, they try hard to let me learn how to be a parent. They probably bite their tongue quite a bit, but for this I am grateful. My Mom watches Kate for me on Mondays, which is a huge help for us. My Dad is always willing to help with blessings or to teach one of my own how to ride their bike.



Thank you Mom and Dad for loving me and teaching me all that I know!

No comments: