Sunday, March 13, 2011

TRAINING = PAMPERING

Last week, I was able to go down for training to Salt Lake City, Utah. We went to the Phytomer
training center.
I have to tell you how amazing it was. And I mean, amazing! I think that Brandon was jealous. After each lecture day, we had an amazing lunch catered. Then, we did treatments.

Monday, I received the detox body wrap. Fun mud.
Tuesday, I received the cellulite body treatment. More mud.
Wednesday, I received the 'fish egg' facial (that's just what we call it). Mud on the feet.
Thursday, I received the anti-aging facial. Mud.
Friday, I received the soothing gel facial with eye massage. And yes, I asked for the mud.

The week was filled with new experiences, like my first time at PF Changs and Forever 21.
I was able to get to know my co-workers better and experience the wonderful products and treatments Phytomer has to offer.

No comments: