Thursday, January 24, 2013

FIRST EVIDENCE

So yesterday after returning home from work, I saw the first evidence of something tragic and terribly wrong!
                                 

On the bathroom floor there was a piece of blond hair and our hair cutting scissors.  Kate denied that she had cut her hair, but then confessed to the crime.  She then began crying saying that I couldn't possibly cut anymore of her hair and that the rubber band had been stuck in her hair.

This morning, I began the task of cutting my baby's hair.  Here is the pile of what was lost:
                                 

And then the finished product.  While probably not perfectly straight, it actually isn't as bad as it looks in the photo.  I think she is going to like her new hairdo!!!
                                   



No comments: