Saturday, July 26, 2014

FASHION SHOW WITH RAIN

We ended up doing date night going school shopping. I have to tell you that school shopping in July is just so awesome! Less people, more selections. I'm telling ya, if you haven't tried it, try it next year!!!

Kate was adorable and the cutest showing off some new clothes.





Faith also obliged with a couple of photos. I'm sure that you can tell which shirt she likes best! I'm just excited to move past the solid black phase!



Dawson. Oh my boy! He is such a particular, peculiar child. He doesn't like collars, jeans, certain designs, etc. There is not always a rhyme or reason why he likes the certain things that he likes (and vica versa.) So, in the end, he wouldn't model for me. But he did want his picture taken on Grandma Zoey's deck during a monsoon!!!


I am ready for school ... and hoping that the kids will get there soon!!! Here's to only 1 more month!

No comments: