Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Visit with Aunt Sondra

I don't have pictures for this post, but I just have to comment on visiting my Aunt Sondra Sunday. We were able to attend her ward and it was a wonderful experience. Imagine my surprise when all three children also went to their own classes!

After church, Sondra made a wonderful Sunday dinner for us - roast, potatoes, gravy, homemade bread, etc. It was very delicious.

And then we sat and visited. She doesn't know this, but we were planning on being on the road at 2:00 pm at the latest. But really, it was just SO much fun that we ended up staying until about 3:40 pm instead. And even then, there was not enough time to talk about everything. She is the best aunt ever!

Love you Sondra!

3 comments:

Sondra said...

I love you too! Sorry to keep you guys sooo long... But, I'm glad you stayed. I had such a great visit. Always too short!

I'm thinking about you during this great bathroom demo... Have fun!

I finally was able to blog the visit on my site... took the computer away from Brady.. It wasn't a pretty site - LOL!

Zoey said...

Don't be sorry to keep us so long! We really were enjoying ourselves and decided that as long as we were having fun, why leave? AND, if it wasn't a 4 hour drive and maybe only a 3 hour drive (LOL) we would have stayed even longer!

Robyn said...

Glad that you had so much fun at Sondra's and at the concert. Too bad my house and my visit was 'chopped liver.' JK.