Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aww, the joys of life

I'm sure that you've all been wondering what I've been doing this week. Yes, I am still recovering - some days are good, others are bad.


Faith is now out of school and we have been working on a schedule for the summer. I am really looking forward to good days, but getting a lot accomplished. I would LOVE to hear your daily schedules, so please post them!!! Here is our daily schedule:

8-9 am Get up/get ready/breakfast
9-9:30 am Work outside
9:30-10 am Summer Bridge (workbooks)
10-10:30 am Indoor chores
10:30-11 am Reading
11-12:30 Lunch Time activities (park lunch, etc.)
12:30-1:30 pm Rest time
1:30-3:00 pm Free time
3:00 pm Start dinner, finish up projects

I also have to schedule 1 day for library, 1 for movie, etc. It should be a great summer.

I have also been working in the front yard. I did not take before pictures, but I will post about that soon with after pictures at least.

6 comments:

Stringham Family said...

Sounds like a busy summer. Are you still working at Golds? Hope you get back to feeling normal soon and that you are healing well!

Robyn said...

SCHEDULES FOR SUMMER- AAAHHH! We are more the 'fly by the seat of our pants' type family. :) Actually- I just have 2 or 3 things that need done everyday and it doesn't matter what time it happens just as long as it does.

Warth Family said...

Not sure we will have much of a schedule this summer. We will be playing it by ear day to day! With a new baby coming into our home in a couple weeks and potty training our 2 year old it's safer for us to just play it by ear!

The Z-Pack said...

I thought about a summer schedule, but we're just taking it one day at a time here. The school year is always structured, so this summer is going to be pretty laid back for us.

Sondra said...

Wait! Recovering from what? What happened? More details....

If you go to this blog: Four Season Farms - she has some great summer ideas and so does Bakow Babble. 4SeasonFarms has Princess for a day - which you could do with Prince for a day. All you good mom's are planning fun summers for your children. I guess it is a "good Mother job" or a Stay at Home Mom... I never did anything fun like this.

You also need to read Idaho Preppers blog about the wheat shorage. You'll be soooo proud of yourself for being prepared.

Also, Marin's creation has bread sticks made from the bread machine and a pizza dough recipe. You'll love it!

Lot's of blog reading today! I hope you have time.

Josi said...

Zoey looks like you have a great summer schedule to me. You are so good. I have not set up a real schedule so much, other than I am making the girls have quite time for an hour each day after lunch. That is something that is needed! Other than that, they can't play until their rooms are clean!

Glad you are feeling better! Let me know if you need anything.