Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

The kids couldn't wait for Father's Day! Saturday night Faith is BEGGING Dad to just 'open one present'. Here is a picture of our dad and 3 little turkeys.

Daddy Questions:

Faith (age 8)
My dad's favorite food is Mexico food.
My dad is really good at fixing computers.
My dad and I like to go on daddy daher date.
I know my dad loves me because he aprecheates me.
I love my dad because he loves me.

Dawson (age 5)
My dad's favorite food is "No mom, ask me his favorite drink"
My dad's favorite drink is Mountain Dew.
My dad is really good at playing World of Warcraft.
My dad and I like to have guy time.
I know my dad loves me because I'm the best son in the world.
I love my dad because he's a very great dad and he created me a wow character.


Happy Father's Day! We love you so VERY MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hmmm...who do your kids look like in those pictures? BRANDON! :)

Really cute. I love the answers to the daddy questions. I wonder what Kate will say about things when she starts talking more.