Friday, June 26, 2009

Jolley Summertime

Summertime at the Jolleys household is pretty chaotic!

Each day, we try and go to lunch at the park. It saves me dishes and groceries, but sometimes takes up more time. Then, of course, we have chores that need to be done, piano to be practiced, and summer bridge books to be completed. It feels like each day goes by too quick. I have been working every night Monday through Friday, plus some mornings, and then trying to fit in everything else, like movies for the kids, visiting teaching, etc., life here gets a little hectic and sometimes the little things just don't happen.

By the end of the day, I am just happy if my children are alive and the house is still standing. We hope that you and your families are enjoying your summertime too! Before we know it, summer will be over!

6 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

I feel the same way and I am not half as busy as you!!! You go girl!!

Josi said...

It does get busy! I haven't even signed the girls up for swimming lessons yet! I guess we just have to try and enjoy it, cuz like you said it will be gone before we know it!

MyrLynn said...

sounds like oue summer! I just just thinking that we need to be gettin gout of here so that the kids will be settled to start school!

The Z-Pack said...

One of these days I'll learn not to worry in the spring about how to fill our summer, because it's always chock full of activities and the time flies by! School starts next month. Now that's a wake up call!

Warth Family said...

Honestly, can you believe we are already into July! Before we know it, it will be time to be picking out Halloween costumes! Good luck keeping your kids and home all in one piece! Happy Summer!

Kari said...

Hi cute girl! Adorable post. I love vacations and you gave me some great ideas for Utah. So thanks sweetie!