This week's challenge is By the Number!
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
~Lucky number 13! (Which I think it way low for a girl!)
2. How many times did you have to take the driver’s test before you passed?
~Just once! I did awesome at the written test and had a C in the driving section.
3. How many schools did you attend?
~I attended 4 schools: Syringa Elementary, Alameda Jr. High, Highland High School, and Idaho State University
4. How many siblings do you have?
~3 sisters: Tracy, Robyn, and Laura
5. How many states have you been to?
~Got to think about this one. As of today, 9 states not counting airports. Idaho, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, Florida, North Dakota, Montana and Pennsylvania.