Saturday, April 14, 2012

I LOVE YOU MR LOWE'S

Tuesday, April 10th, there was a power outage.  When I came home, the fridge panel was blinking funny unlike it had ever done.  Wednesday close to lunch, I decided to have a frozen hashbrown.  (Weird, I know.)  It was then that we discovered that the freezer was thawing and the fridge was warm.  After pricing the repairs (both parts and labor) of what we had suspected was wrong, we decided that it was time to get a new fridge.  (This old one was 7 years old for us, but used before that.)

Friday came and the Lowe's guys arrived.  Kate was SO excited that she told the man, "I love you!" in her sweetest voice.  When I said, "Kate ..." She said, "What mom?  I love people!"  That is our little Katers.  She just loves people.  I am actually surprised that she didn't up and hug the guy.  Luckily, he was gracious and very kind!

Taking off the door

Kate posing for the camera in her extra 'loving' mood!

Removing our old fridge

Bringing in the new fridge
 


Not necessary the way I would like to get a new fridge.  Just happy that with Dave Ramsey, we had the money to take care of this 'emergency.'

No comments: