Friday, July 6, 2012

FROM KANSAS TO IDAHO

The Warth family came from Kansas to Idaho.  Unfortunately, Alaska also had to happen in this time frame.  :( But I did get to see Ang twice while she was here, so I don't really have time to complain.

We met up at Brooklyn's playground for the kid's free lunch.  Our kids were playing and having such a good time while the moms were talking and visiting too.  When all of a sudden, Dawson is screaming and his mouth is COVERED in blood!  I am not a mom who has a diaper bag now, so a stranger asked if I needed wipes or napkins, and I said "Yes!"  Thank you stranger at Brooklyn's Playground!  You were a lifesaver!

Dawson ended up falling off a piece of equipment and biting a hole completely through his lip.  I thought that we were good, but once we got in the car, it started bleeding again.  Lucky for us, Dawson already had a well child visit that exact day.  Our doctor was awesome and said that it didn't need stitches ... I didn't think it would either, but it looked really bad!!!

Ang, Sierra, Faith, and I went to get a pedicure on the 5th.  I only got these 3 pictures of our girls day pedicures!  (Hint, hint Ang!)  We had such a good time visiting and laughing.  Oh man! If you hear her laugh, you can't help but smile!  Sad it only lasted an hour, but happy to have some time!

 Faith

Ang with raised eyebrows (a very hot look!)
You can also see Sierra too!

And all of our finished toes!

Always so grateful for small moments to spend with wonderful friends!  I love this family so much and hope that they know how much they mean to me!  Thank you, Ang, for making time for me even when you had so much to squeeze in to Idaho.  I can't wait for the next time I see you!!!  Hugs!

No comments: