Thursday, March 31, 2016

Best Chew treats Ever!!



This is Echo, she loves to chew, eat, sniff and devour anything that is tasty.  So far we haven't found anything that she will not eat, and a few things that she loves to eat.  Her favorite is freshly cooked chicken, and ham. We have bought her hand fulls of different toys, bully sticks and other treats for her to eat and chew on, with only a few that she absolutely loves.  The bully sticks and beef Tendons 6 combo pack is one of her absolute favorites.


There are 3 Bully Sticks and 3 Tendon mix pieces in this package and when I gave Echo the Bully stick she sat in her corner of the living room and chewed on that thing for almost 2 hours straight.  After she was done she took a drink of water and came to find me wanting another one.  I have never seen her just chew on a Bully stick non stop, she was relentless chewing on that thing.  I would recommend this for any dog lover who's dog loves to chew on things.  I got this item at a discounted price for my honest opinion and review. 

No comments: