Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THE BIGGEST LOSER

So, most of you should know that I really, really like TV. It's almost a hobby I would say. In particular, I love watching reality. Why, you ask? I'm not sure the exact reason, but I suppose it is the thrill and spontaneousness (if that's a word) of watching real people do real things.

For those of you who do not watch The Biggest Loser, you have to try one episode. This is one of my favorite shows and this season is no exception. The players this season are so kind, genuine, and friendly with their own teammates and the other side. It's hard not to like them . . . never before has The Biggest Loser had this high quality of contestants on the show. This week, among the many highlights, Ron has a bad knee and everyone on both teams trying to help him up and down the mountain; the gym is closed to all but 2 teams (pink and brown); and then there are the players in the mud. It started out as mud wrestling but ended up with them playing in the mud. Honestly, I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face.
To me, this show is about inspiring all of us to do something difficult by looking inside ourselves for the strength and courage to make it happen.

1 comment:

Warth Family said...

Amen sister! We can't all be the Biggest Loser but we can all be the biggest winners! I love this show!