Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"FRANKLES"

Here is one more funny story about our little man Dawson. He has the BEST personality of any little kid I have ever met. I'm not just saying that because he's mine.

About 2 months ago, I caught him on top of the bathroom countertop with his nose about 2 inches away from the mirror. He was staring, quite intently, and rubbing his hand on his nose. I said, "Dawson, whatcha doing?" It took him another second, but then he smiled and asked in a very sweet voice, "Mom . . . do you know what 'frankles' are?" "Frankles?" "Yeah, Mom, I just noticed that I've got frankles!" (Huge smile now.) I proceed to tell him that he has been kissed by angels and that Mom has 'frankles' too. I'll never forget the smile on his face. I just smiled and gave him the biggest kiss ever to my kid, who happens to be excited that he now has 'frankles' just like Mom!!!

And, yes, I will try to post a picture of the 'frankles' soon!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Kids! They are always doing and saying the cutest stuff. I hope that you have taught him it is freckles because I might mistake that word with KANKLES!!

McKenzie said...

SO CUTE!! Like Sydnie's "Kepach" and "boo back"

Warth Family said...

Zoey you are a blogging machine lately. I know it's only cause your super sick and quarantined to your home and there is nothing left for you to do. Your crawling out of your skin from boredom! I have to admit, this is kinda nice all these posts! Get better soon though for Kate's sake. She wants to go places!