Thursday, February 12, 2009

'Dear Gregory'

Faith brought home a writing assignment that they did after groundhogs day. It sure made me smile! Hope that you also enjoy it. Here is her letter (spelling not changed.) I also asked permission to post this on my blog.

2-4-09
Dear Gregory,

I am writing to request some changes for groundhog day. We could wake a bear insted of a groud hog. We could wait til June the wether is much nicer then! Consiter a later time of day. How bout 3:30 AM. My famiy would relly iprecheate that! We might have time to eat brekfast, sower and get redy befor the reporters arive.

your Frend
Faith

8 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh ,that is such a cute letter I love looking back at all of my work and seeing all of my spelling I'm glad you decided to keep the writing the same. I don't know if I could do that i'm not the best writer but usually if i'm rewriting something I tend to correct it.

Sondra said...

Really cute Faith!! I loved her letter. She is growing up fast. I love all of the great thoughts that children write about or even think about. Sooooo cute!

Rhonda said...

How cute is that.

Echo said...

I just knew it. I knew Zoey would have a blog...I just didn't think about searching for one until today. That letter is so cute! Be sure to tell Faith, coconut said "hello". Hope basketball is going well for ya!

Brian and Tracy Atkinson said...

I just love your Kids! You posted a few new pictures - You are showing me up. I have got to get on the ball.

Sondra said...

Yeah!! I love the photo's of you dear children. That picture of little Kate is adorable.

I'm glad you had a great laugh at my pain (of giving a talk).. LOL!! It is kinda funny though that my poor ward has to keep listening to me.

McKenzie said...

So funny!! Who is Gregory? lol! I love it!

Zoey said...

I guess his name is Gregory Groundhog. I asked the same question to Faith!