Thursday, June 23, 2011

HARD KNOCK LIFE

We were able to go and watch Annie at the Stephens Performing Arts Center at ISU. I got so excited when I saw this particular play there, because I knew the kids would love it.




Dawson is super excited!


The actors were mostly kids and did an excellent job. I also thought that it was funny that Miss Hannigan was played by a lady in our stake. She did a great job pretending to be 'drunk'.

My favorite song is and always will be 'Hard Knock Life."

Faith's favorite song is "Together at Last."

The boys did not have any favorites, but hopefully enjoyed them all. I am always in awe how every goes off without the audience knowing that there is a hitch! Our theatre also makes references to Pocatello and mentioned Idaho Potatoes. It just makes it extra fun and special.

The play went so well and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, even Dawson. I hope that moments like this will help my kids remember what a 'hard knock life' they really have.

No comments: