Thursday, August 27, 2015

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PLUS YAHOO/BOOHOO BREAKFAST

The first day of school was a great day for all of us! The kids woke up early to eat hot breakfast. I was so disappointed that Brandon didn't make pancakes, but the kids requested waffles. They loved it!

The morning was pretty overcast, but I still managed to take a couple of really cute pictures!

Kate - 8 years old - 3rd grade - Chubbuck Elementary



Dawson - 11 years old - 6th grade - Hawthorne Middle School


(Being funny and flipping the numbers! Haha!)


Faith - 14 years old - 9th grade - Highland High School


(yawn!)


All 3 of my precious children getting ready to go!!!

By the tree

In this picture, I asked them to tell me how the really feel!
Kate - great and ready to kill it in 3rd grade
Faith - shaking head and nervous as all get out
Dawson - his hand gestures so/so

I walked with Kate to the bus stop (no makeup!!!)

Every year, I do an annual Yahoo/Boohoo breakfast for neighbors and friends. We meet at Geraldine's and eat breakfast while visiting. I enjoyed spending time with all of them. I was really surprised that I was mixed between yahoo and boohoo. I love structure and the school year, but I also was sad that the kids are growing up and that I have a new one at Highland and a new one at Hawthorne. It was great to get out though!

with Amber

with Ann

Weird angle, but still love the pic - with Mary Kae and Rachel

Adeline who started kindergarten!

And last but not least for traditions, I made 2 different batches of cookies for the kids at the elementary school bus stop!!! The kids were ecstatic to have something to congratulate them on the first day of school! (P.S. Echo ate 4 cookies on her own!!!)

It's going to be a great school year! Can't wait for all of the exciting adventures!

No comments: