Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SPRING BREAK PICTURES

Better late than never I always say!

Spring break we went to Nampa (Boise area) and spent time with my sister, Robyn, her family and also my Aunt and nephew. Friday night, we went to Nampa City Park. The weather was absolutely goregous!!! I think that it was 73 degrees. We ate pizza and played on the toys, etc. It was so much fun! These are a few of the pictures that I took that day.

Robyn calling to order pizza (at a discounted price, of course!)


Cousin time!!!
Here is Hallee & Faith (the oldest):

Here is Jaydn & Dawson (middle ones):

And finally Colt & Kate (our babies):

Here are my three together:

Walking over the bridge:
Robyn's three together. They would not look at me all at once - a photographer's nightmare!

Faith & Kate going down the slide. I do have to say that Kate really has no fear! She started going down all by herself on the tallest and longest slide at the park.




Thank you Robyn and family for offering your home and good times together during our spring break! We love you and can't wait for you to come down to Pocatello for good.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I almost completely forgot that you took those pictures! Really cute and it was really fun! Thanks for coming. :)

Melonie Harris said...

Looks like fun!! I love the wheat.. or weeds that are in the background!!! They look nice!

Rhonda said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the pictures thanks for sharing.

Sondra said...

Great pictures!! Loved them - you really got some great shots. Too bad I didn't feel like making the drive to Nampa during rush hour - he he... But it does look like a bunch of fun!!

Josi said...

Looks like fun. Glad it was a nice day for you guys! It is always fun for the kids to get to play with the cousins!