Sunday, August 15, 2010

BOISE VACATION - PART 5

We stayed around Sunday morning and waited for Sondra to get back from the airport. She brought Brady to the airport to see his dad in SLC! I think that leaving vacation is always bitter-sweet. The thought of home and your own bed is very tempting, but we wanted to spend time with Sondra and could have easily over stayed our visit.

As our last stop, we decided that it would be very appropriate to stop at the Boise Temple. I have never been there, just seen it from the freeway. It was such a fun way to end our vacation.

I love to see the temple,

I'm going there someday.

To feel the Holy Spirit

To listen and to pray.

For the temple is a house of God,

A place of love and beauty.

I'll prepare myself while I am young,

This is my sacred duty.

Our hope is that experiences like these will help our children remember what is important. Family IS everything!

The temple gives us our family for eternity.

No comments: