Thursday, August 12, 2010

END OF SCHOOL YEAR

Faith and Kate finished school along with Dawson.

Kate finished about 2 weeks before. She was very devistated that the bus was no longer coming for her.


If you think about how it went the first 2 weeks, this was a complete 180 degrees difference. Miss Sally was really great with Kate! She can't wait to start another year!




Faith also finished the 3rd grade with flying colors. Her teacher, Mrs. Collett gave each child a frame with a picture of them and their teacher at the end of the year. It included a poem called "A Teachers Farewell."

You're a very special person
And Faith, you should know
How I loved to be your teacher;
How fast the year did go!

Please come back to visit me
As through the grades you grow.
Try hard to learn all that you can,
There is so much to know!

The one thing I tried to teach you
To last your whole life through
Is to know that you are special
Just because, Faith, you are you!

Here are a few questions that I asked Faith about the 3rd grade.


What will you miss most?
"Having Mrs. Collett as my teacher."

What did you learn in the 3rd grade?
"Some nice multiplication."

Who was best friend this year?
"Ava, Wyatt, and Cameron."

Favorite book that you read this year.
"Igraine the Brave"

Favorite hot lunch in the cafeteria.
"Probably popcorn chicken and macaroni. I always drank chocolate milk!"

What did you do during recess?
"I know it's kind of weird, but I always just trained with my pokemon."

Favorite subject in school.
"Language arts."

What are you looking forward to doing in school next year?
"Doing all the different arts and studies that the 4th graders get to do."

School starts soon! I think that we are all a little excited.

No comments: