Friday, August 13, 2010

OFFICIALLY SUMMER

With all of May's posts now down, I am finally ready to start blogging about summer. YEAH!

This part of the month was filled with appointments (did I ever mention that we spend a good amount of time at the doctor/dentist?),

2 stake baptisms (15 children were baptized),


MWA club dinner (about once every 2 months our life insurance covers part of a dinner and is a great benefit that we enjoy),


and slow pitch softball (my 3rd job!).



Also, I had a chance to go on a girls night. This one was somewhat special because Sara, Anya, and I tried to invite someone to join us. We each did that twice, but 6 people decline our invitation.


We made a chip and dip type of dinner (Brandon joined us) and watched Date Night. It was a pretty funny movie, but really any time that I get to spend with friends is a luxury. I am blessed to have not only great friends, but to have a wonderful, loving husband who supports an occasional girls night.


We also spent time putting the finishing touches on our vacation, which will be our next posts. YEAH!!!

No comments: