Saturday, September 17, 2011

GIRLFRIENDS ARE THE BEST!

This weekend, I was able to visit with 2 of the best of best girlfriends. I sure have missed these girlfriends in my life! We took pictures of the girls and then took pictures of us!

Kristy - I met Kristy in High School. We must have had a class together and then she convinced me to do Jr. Miss with her. I relented and ended up spending the rest of High School hanging out with her! College was no different ... I slept over at her house more than I slept at my house. We took so many classes together. I'll never forget "Mr. Graph Lover" and the bags of junk food to try and stay awake. Kodak, Kristy's van, was one of a kind. She'll remember vividly that you never give Zoey 1 towel when she showers, because the hair will be put in higher priority!

Jenny - I had to ask her this weekend how we met. You know when you've known each other so long that you can't quite remember. Jenny's husband worked at Burger King with me. We figured out the Jenny had a class with me (Music), but it was a big class. So one day, Troy walked Jenny to class so that we could meet. Kristy, too, was in that class, and we instantly hit it off. Jenny probably doesn't have as many 'exciting' stories about me as Kristy does, but she was the one to get us into scrapbooking, stamping, among the other things.




Thank you for your friendship!!! Love you girls!

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

No comments: