Sunday, September 18, 2011

SNEAKY LOVE

So I am being pretty sneaky by posting this. You have to promise if you read this post that you don't know anything about this. Seriously!!!

Here are the quilt tops that I put together (with the help of my wonderful, gorgeous, and talented friend Jenny) for each child's gift of love for Christmas. I am putting minkies on the back and then having them machine quilted. Yes, this is going to cost me and arm and a leg, but it's something that I have really wanted to do for my kids! They are all twin sized so they will still be able to cuddle with them when they are bigger too!!!

Kate's pattern (disappearing 9 patch)

Dawson's pattern (a piece of cake)

Faith's pattern (the walk)

Shhhh! Mums the word!

Here is cute Kenna!

2 helpers and part of Kate's quilt.

Faith's quilt before the big change happened.

Fabric on the floor.

No comments: