Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WAY BACK WEDNESDAY - FAITH PRESCHOOL FIELD TRIP

When Faith was in preschool, her class was able to take a field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was so much fun, and I was able to go and take a few pictures.

Miss Wendy talking to the kids




Petting a rooster I think

Zach and Halle feeding the bunnies

Another picture of Zach

Devan

Ethan

Cheese!


Since I always tell this story, I guess that I should write it down for future generations. Melissa, Amber, Karolina, and me all carpooled the kids together. There was a month or so that they were having a debate about who Faith was going to marry, Ethan or Zach. Everyday, it would go like this, "Faith, who are you going to marry, me or Zach?" (Ethan would say.) And everyday, she would say she didn't know. Finally, one time Ethan and Faith were having a play date and he asked her the infamous question. She turned to him and said, "My dad says I don't have to choose because I'm SO hot!" And she flipped her hair and turned around.

Those were the days!!! How I miss them!

No comments: